Conversation starting, long, bi-metal necklace with a statement deity amulet made using ancient die-stamp embossing (PB-MM1056-N)
Design code: PB-MM1056-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver with gold plated brass detailing. The embossed/stamped deity depiction panel has been given an oxidized finish.
Dimensions: (of the pendant) 5 cms long, 4 cms at the widest and 0.5 cms high. Length of the bar from which the amulet pendant hangs= 9.5 cms. Total length of neckpiece end to end: 33.5" (including lobster clasp) with an additional 1.5" of extension chain.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewellery from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewellery stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewellery- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewellery on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewellery was sent to you in.